I've been tagged by MidwifeMom
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random And/Or Weird Facts About Me:
- As a girl, I trained horses and competed. I got a lot of my self esteem and determination from that.
- I absolutely love to dance during worship at church.
- I met my husband while he was moving my neighbor's furniture out.
- I used to be agnostic. I did not get saved until I was 20. Had to hit rock bottom before I could see Jesus.
- I make my own kefir and also kombucha tea. Much to the delight of my family. I do not grind wheat or have a clean home, though! Betty Crocker does not live here.
- I dropped out of highschool (because I moved out at 17) and later got my diploma via a work at your own progress school in only a couple months. Against all odds!
- I used to be on an itinerant healing team. I saw the Lord do some incredible things I will never forget. He loves us so much.
I am not tagging anyone back. I feel guilty asking someone to do a tag.